Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the song that changed the direction of MTV, the cheeky B-side written about a sitting princess, the rock legend who released a solo album and played every single instrument, and the Bay Area legends that sat in as Nick Lowe’s backing band.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Bryan Adams – Diana
-A View to a Kill
2. Ta Mara & The Seen – Everybody Dance
3. Go West – We Close Our Eyes
-Live Aid –
4. Nick Lowe and his Cowboy Outfit – I Knew The Bride (when She Used to Rock n’ Roll)
5. Sting – Fortress Around Your Heart
6. Dire Straits – Money for Nothing
7. John Fogerty – Rock And Roll Girls
8. Howard Jones – Things Can Only Get Better
9. Mr. Mister – Broken Wings
10. Paul Hardcastle – 19
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: