After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 90s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
On the latest edition of It’s a 90s Thing, we’ll dig into 90s reboots . . . and after that we’re going to get judgy . . . We’ll address the 90s biggest rip-off artists. Today we’ll hear songs from a group that won a Grammy despite the disaster of a film it was associated with, we’ll hear from another that Rolling Stone Magazine called the worst band of the 1990s, and an artist who died before the release of his band’s debut that went five-times platinum!
. . . and the PLAYLIST:
1. The Smashing Pumpkins – The End Is The Beginning Is The End
2. Fatboy Slim – Everybody Needs A 303
3. Crystal Method – Busy Child
4. Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr – Mission Impossible Theme
5. Rip Off Artist – 311 – All Mixed Up
6. Real Deal – Sublime – What I Got
7. Rip Off Artist – Splendor – I Think God Can Explain
8. Real Deal – Hootie And The Blowfish – Hold My Hand
9. Rip Off Artist – Godsmack – Get Up, Get Out
10. Real Deal – Alice In Chains – I Know Something About You
9. Rip Off Artist – Creed – Higher
10. Real Deal – Pearl Jam – Last Kiss
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: