It’s another set of mystery for your bonus beats this November. So what do all these artists, songs, and/or albums have in common? Listen and see if you can figure it out. Enjoy!
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD record DJ sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications. Be sure to smack that follow button to get notified of live streams.
1. The Four Seasons – Sherry
2. Cream – White Room
3. Led Zeppelin – Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You
4. Elton John – Tiny Dancer
5. The Eagles – Take It Easy
6. Brothers Johnson – Strawberry Letter 23
7. Foreigner – Feels Like The First Time
8. The Cars – Moving In Stereo
9. The Pretenders – Mystery Achievement
10. Luther Vandross – Never Too Much
11. Soul II Soul – Back To Life
12. Boyz II Men – Motownphilly
13. Green Day – Welcome To Paradise
14. Alanis Morrisette –
15. Jill Scott –
16. Alabama Shakes – Hold On
FAVORITES OF SET:
Soul II Soul – Back To Life
Foreigner – Feels Like The First Time