Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Rod Stewart goes disco, Elton John goes R&B, Paul McCartney throws down some flamenco, Cheap Trick breaks through with a live song, and one legendary crooner had a cold when recording one of his greatest hits.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Rod Stewart – Do Ya Think I’m Sexy
2. Nicolette Larson – Lotta Love
3. Elton John – Mama Can’t Buy You Love
4. Cheap Trick – I Want You To Want Me
5. Wings – Goodnight Tonight
6. The Knack – My Sharona
7. Peaches and Herb – Shake Your Groove Thing
8. Smokey Robinson – Cruisin’
9. The Cars – Let’s Go
10. Ace Frehley – New York Groove
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: