Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ve got 10+ instrumentals spanning the past 50 years. From 1-hit wonders to unexpected soundtrack hits, to word-free tunes from established bands, here’s your salute to songs that didn’t need lyrics to sing!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Hot Butter – Popcorn (1972)
2. Green Onions – Booker T & the MG’s
3. Gary Glitter – Rock And Roll (Part 2)
4. Eric Weissberg And Steve Mandell – Dueling Banjos
5. Mike Post – The Rockford Files
6. Herb Alpert -Rise (1979)
7. B-52s – Follow Your Bliss (1989)
8. Francesca Simone – Still (2018)
9. Li-sa-X – _Little Wings_ feat. YOYO (2018)
10. Toto – Child’s Anthem (1978)
BONUS: Vangelis – Chariots Of Fire – Titles (1982)
BONUS: Harold Faltermeyer – Axel F (1984)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: