Hello, poppies! Please enjoy this rather easy set of mystery. 10 songs one thing in common. Can you guess the connection and the reason this set posted on the 17th?
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD for recorded DJ sets and other special mixes sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications.
1. Waylon Jennings – Are You Sure Done It This Way
2. David Allen Coe – Long Hard Ride
3. Lee Ann Womack – I Think I Know
4. Whitey Morgan and the 78s – Bourbon and the Blues
5. Jerry Jeff Walker – I Feel like Hank Williams Tonight
6. Kris Kristferson – If You Don’t Like Hank Williams
7. The Waterboys – Has Anybody Here Seen Hank
8. Fred Eaglesmith – Alcohol And Pills
9. Marianne Faithful – Tower Of Song
10. Emmlou Harris & Linda Ronstadt – Raise The Dead
11. Hank Williams Jr. – Family Tradition
FAVORITES OF SET:
Kris Kristferson – If You Don’t Like Hank Williams
Whitey Morgan and the 78s – Bourbon and the Blues