After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 90s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear from a group who took their name from the X Files. We’re going to hear a track off an album whose title is a tongue-in-cheek nod to Al Pacino and we’re going to hear just what . . . or rather who, motivated the Farriss brothers to change their name. You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of IA9T!
1. Smash Mouth – Walking On The Sun
2. Blink 182 – Dick Lips
3. Green Day – Geek Stink Breath
4. Eve 6 – Tongue Tied
5. Modern English – Life’s Rich Tapestry
6. INXS – Taste It
7. INXS – Bitter Tears
8. The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony
9. U2 – The Sweetest Thing
10. Sarah McLachlan – Sweet Surrender
11. Billie Myers – Kiss The Rain
12. The Cult – Sweet Soul Sister
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud.com or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: