After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear how Crystal “creatively” ties her songs and set lists together. We’re going to hear Crystal and I shamelessly pick apart each other’s choices and we’ll hear about yet another artist I pitched to Crystal who she knew nothing about. You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of IA8T.
1. Depeche Mode – A Question Of Lust
2. Tina Turner – What’s Love Got To Do With It
3. The Cure – Why Can’t I Be You?
4. The Clash – Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
5. The Cars – Why Can’t I Have You
6. Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
Connection: Fleetwood Mac
7. Fleetwood Mac – Edge Of Seventeen
8. Genesis – No Reply At All
9. Indigo Girls – Closer I Am To Fine
10. The Alan Parsons Project – Don’t Answer Me
11. Split Enz – I Got You
12. Paul Carrack – One Good Reason
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: