After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear one of the pitfalls of releasing shows a year after they were in the can. You’re going to hear us pass the baton from one spider to another and we’re going to hear back-to-back-to-back Eagles. You’ll hear all that and more in this edition of IA8T.
1. Toto – 99 (oh come on, that’s clever, right?)
2. Timothy B Schmit – Boys Night Out
3. Glen Frey – The Heat Is On
4. Don Henley – All She Wants To Do Is Dance
5. Scandal – The Warrior
6. John Waite – Change
7. Pat Benatar – Invincible
8. Climie Fisher – Love Changes (Everything)
9. Rod Stewart – My Heart Can’t Tell You No
10. Andy Taylor (Power Station) – Some Like It Hot
11. Robert Palmer – I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: