Hello poppies please enjoy these bonus beats, part 2 of my series focusing on vocal harmonies in popular music. In part two I double up on the songs because the 1960s was just so jam packed with great harmonies and production. Enjoy!
To listen to Part one of my series on vocal harmonies click the link right here > PART 1
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD for recorded DJ sets and other special mixes sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications.
1. Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young – Teach Your Children Well
2. We Five – You Were On My My Mind
3. The Fifth Dimension – Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
4. The Impressions – Amen
5. The Marvelettes – Don’t Mess With Bill
6. The Four Seasons – Rag Doll
7. The Beach Boys – Don’t Worry Baby
8. The Turtles – Happy Together
9. Mams And Papas – California Dreamin’
10. Simon & Garfunkel – Sound Of Silence
11. Peter, Paul, And Mary – I Have A Song To Sing Oh!
12. The Beatles – If I Fell
13. The Four Tops – Reach Out (I’ll Be There)
14. Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye – Ain’t Nothin’ Like The Real Thing
15. The Hollies – Carrie Anne
16. The Zombies – Time Of The Season
17. Bee Gee – Lonely Days, Lonely Night
18. The Band – The Weight
19. Superemes – Someday We’ll Be Together
20. The Byrds – Turn! Turn! Turn!
FAVORITES OF SET:
Bee Gee – Lonely Days, Lonely Night
Peter, Paul, And Mary – I Have A Song To Sing Oh!
The Beatles – If I Fell