After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear about a couple barbs exchanged by Sammy and Dave. We’re going to hear from one band who took their name from a book and from another band who took their name from a TV show. You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of IA8T.
1. When In Rome – The Promise
2. Spandau Ballet – Only When You Leave
3. Naked Eyes – When The Lights Go Out
4. Prefab Sprout – When Love Breaks Down
Trailer for When Harry Met Sally
6. Loverboy – When It’s Over
7. Night Ranger – When You Close Your Eyes
8. Bad English – When I See You Smile
9. Van Halen – When I’ts Love
Connection: Van Halen
10. Van Halen – Why Can’t This Be Love?
11. Journey – Why Can’t This Night Go On Forever
12. Elton John – I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues
13. Eagles – I Can’t Tell You Why
14. The Cars – Why Can’t I Have You
15. Planet P – Why Me?
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: